Working with Fuse Innovation Group Ltd
GENERAL ORDERING PROCESS
- After we have quoted you, you need to confirm the final product spec (full details), the quantity and the delivery address.
- We will send you the relevant artwork templates / cutter to create your artwork and Artwork Checklist document. **Note** we offer a graphic design service if required.
- We will send you an official (and final) quotation detailing the final product spec and costs.
- You confirm acceptance
- We send you an order confirmation and pro-forma invoice.
- You remit the funds.
- We produce & deliver the goods.
- You send us your artwork by email or internet transfer (WeTransfer, YouSendIt, Dropsend, Dropbox or similar). Please ensure artwork is supplied to our templates & specifications.
- Our Graphics team will review your artwork and contact you if there are any problems.
- We will send you PDF proofs to approve. You will need to email us approval.
- You send us any content for uploading (WeTransfer, YouSendIt or on Disk / USB in the post). Please ensure any video(s) are supplied to our specifications.
- We will check the content on our test units and confirm if any adjustments are required.
- We can send you production proofs if required (to be quoted separately)
Lead times vary according to the quantity, product specification and our stock levels.
Typically, 2-3 weeks for mass production unless an express production is quoted. Large orders may take longer.
Client Purchase orders or FUSE Pro-Forma
If your company works to an official Purchase Ordering system, please provide your PO number to us so we can add it to your invoice. Otherwise, our Pro-Forma invoice and Order Confirmation email will be the legally binding documentation.
Pricing Validity Period
Pricing for most far-east produced products are valid for a limited time due to fluctuating costs of materials and foreign exchange
Our artwork review is to check that the files you send are suitable for printing. The review does not cover any amendments or updates to your artwork. Re-supplying artwork for a second review will incur an additional charge of £35. We do offer an artwork support and graphic design service that is chargeable at our studio rate of £50 per hour.
Artwork and Templates
Please contact your Sales Manager for templates
Content Files can be supplied via online file share service (Hightail, Dropsend, Sendspace, WeTransfer), via your private FTP Upload service, via email (under 20mb) or via portable storage devices (USB, Hard Drive). We do not store/archive content masters. We strongly recommend issuing us duplicates of your original content files and not sending the originals.
May apply if your order is cancelled after work has started
FUSE Innovation supports Anti Piracy and follows an Anti Piracy Compliance Programme. This requires that where customers are not content owners, they should provide verifiable license confirmation of the right to reproduce the material.
Copyright and Content Ownership
LEGAL NOTICE: When supplying audio/visual content and artwork files to FUSE Innovation, we trust that you are either the content owner and/or have the rights to re-produce the goods. If you or your company are found to be copying and/or distributing illegal copies of un-authorised content / artwork, you could be held liable under both civil and criminal laws.
When placing an order you agree to FUSE Innovation Group Ltd standard Terms and Conditions.