As the pace of life continues to move faster and our time becomes more precious than ever, it is getting harder to gain and hold people’s attention.
The power of visual content cannot be underestimated in our fast moving digital age.
81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
Videos have become increasingly popular in business and in recreational use. Whatever your industry may be, video content plays a vital role in any successful marketing strategy.
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
Video is one of the most effective solutions in a digital marketing campaign in 2019 — and with very good reason.
As visual species, we find videos more engaging, interactive and memorable. Video is more popular than any other type of content. Video as a means of storytelling, selling and advertising is no longer a nice to include option – it’s a necessity. If you want to engage with your target audience, increase conversion and awareness, a video marketing strategy is the way forward.
85% of consumers want to see more video content from brands. (HubSpot)
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO INCORPORATE VIDEO MARKETING INTO YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN.
- Direct Mail in an impressive, unique and innovative way.
- Delivering Pitches that leave a lasting memory.
- Announcements of products or services that will hold an audiences attention.
- Instructions / Training – delivering complex messages in a clear and concise format.
- Product Presentation to showcase a product and a explanatory video simultaneously.
- Showreels – when you need to stand out from the competition and show what you can do in style.
- P.R – drawing attention to something special in a way that will get people talking.
- Point of Sale – create a crowd by letting the video do the talking.
- Promotional hand outs – at events or exhibitions with a seriously impressive and engaging edge over your competitors.
- Invitations – with a seriously personal and unforgettable touch.
Video marketing is one of the most effective ways for your business to engage with your target audience on a personal level. Once you have engaged with a potential customer, you have also gained their trust.
97% of marketers say video has helped users gain a better understanding of their products and services. (Hubspot)
Here at Fuse Innovation we offer many tech in print solutions that can deliver video content and show you the potential of video marketing AND why video marketing is an important aspect of your next marketing strategy.
We create and design VideoPak video books which are excellent at delivering unprecedented results for video marketing, business communications and content delivery. They are a perfectly balanced physical + digital marketing tool.
We’ve worked with many of the world’s most renowned brands and agencies to help them deliver their message in style.