Handi SOS, the World’s Safest Button, is a personal safeguarding device.
With a simple press, it sends a text with your google maps location to 5 people so they know you need help and exactly where you are.
Imagine you or a loved one are in distress and need to alert people for help quickly, discreetly and automatically – Handi SOS is designed to help save lives.
If you’re wondering why you should own a Handi SOS here are the 5 reasons we think you should own one.
- Handy to carry and easy to hold, Handi SOS is small and portable. Simply attach it to your keys, wear it on a lanyard around your neck or clip it to your belt hoop or bag.
- Affordable at just £39.99 with no complicated monthly fees or yearly contracts.
- No recharging is needed. The lithium battery lasts up to 10 months and can be replaced.
- Download the app, pair the button with your phone and choose your emergency contacts. Handi SOS is simple to use. Up to 5 emergency contacts can receive your SOS message so they know you need help and where you are. Send to your partner, friends, family members…. and even directly to the Police.
- International functionality! Wherever you are in the world you can count on your personal safety with Handi SOS. Check with your mobile service provider that you can send text messages when travelling abroad and Handi SOS will work wherever you go.